CreativeCommons

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Farewell...


heylo everyone,
I am back with yet another card inspired by one of my favourite quiller : Yulia Brodskaya. I have been so busy with examinations, last minute submissions, shopping of course and then packing all the stuff I bought ;) And thus the long hiatus!!

I made this card for one of my cutest friend. She has been always there for me ; when I was sad, when I just wanted to chat, gossip, fights, parties, late night talks.

I have a few more days in Pune before I move out and start a new life. I am sad for I will truly remember the past 2 years that I have spent here, made new friends, enjoyed a lot, started quilling :) I am going to miss this city, my friends, rains and endless cups of chai. But I am also happy because I know a new and awesome life is waiting for me. 

Adios, Pune!!! Hope I come back.






9 comments:

  1. very pretty..i like the writing very much too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice... yes the writing looks beautiful too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gayatri... though i am tempted to, i don't think i should take undue credit.. i asked a friend of mine to write,, hehe.. :)

      Delete
  3. Heart Stealer 10:

    http://heartstealerquilling.blogspot.in/2012/03/heart-stealer-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much Pritesh.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOvely project. I like those orange flowers a lot.

    Wishes,
    http://jyoticraftwork.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete