CreativeCommons

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

kuill-a-K


A few days back, I stumbled on a blog; Quilling Me Softly and I was in love with the work. I found that the author is hosting a challenge ; Quilled K Challenge. For a while now, I was thinking what to make next and this was the perfect thing.

I wanted to try something that I have not done before and hence I came with this. I really enjoyed making the alphabet. And I am looking forward to finding more challenges like these.

I hope you like what I made. Do comment :)
(open the photo in a new window for a better look)












6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really really gorgeous! I love those tiny details, the sun, the little pink flower.......very well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    http://quillingmesoftlee.blogspot.com/2012/01/quilled-k-challenge-results.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation. Got your link from Pritesh
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much Pritesh, Dr. Sonia and Philippa for dropping by and liking my project.. :)

    ReplyDelete