CreativeCommons

Saturday, 7 January 2012

for the love of Music

I am back with a new post. When I was a kid I was mesmerized by the men playing guitar. As I grew up, I decided to learn it myself.
Ready for the adventure, I asked one of my friends to teach me. It was painful, I was horrible in the first month. My fingers burnt all day, I could not play chords, and I was showing no improvement.
But then, one single day he asked me to try one of my favourite songs "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams. After that it was no looking back. I learnt really fast. I am not a pro but I know I can play well.

When I started quilling, I wanted to make something for my guitar "teacher." So, here is my post dedicated to music, and those who taught me and tolerated my whining in the process.

Here is the first miniature guitar:


I tried playing this also:


 The second one:




I hope you like it.  Do comment :)

2 comments: